Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's not like that...not at all




Lucky Brand top, belt, bangles and purse. Stamp 182 bracelet. American Rag jeans. Free People feather earrings.
Doma leather jacket. Ray Ban sunglasses. Coleman camp fuel in hand lol

       Was hanging with my sister in Studio City just to check out the Urban Outfitters on Ventura Blvd. Really just wanted to go to Big 5 to get some Coleman Camp fuel... lol, that sounds really odd- just needed it for fire eating (I will post a video soon). Really love this top, I cut it a little shorter when I got it a couple years ago.Thought it would a little different from the one in yellow that I also got exactly the same. I find myself really into t-shirts lately which is funny because I can remember a time when I refused to wear them... I even hated that they made me wear them in gym class.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones