Thursday, April 28, 2011

Butter pecan skin

Hinge jean vest. We the Free lace top. Mossimo shorts. Lucky Brand bag.
Zigi Girl- shoes. Free People feather necklace. Urban Outfitters- arm cuff  
   I have been just really happy about these shoes that I got from Wasteland for super cheap! They are actually very comfortable. I was thinking about getting the Jeffrey Campbell platforms that look identical, but I was afraid that they would not be comfortable (bad experience from the JC Charli-C clogs). These Zigi Girls are awesome. I think I will get some in black also. Today when I was wearing them I was nnoticing that they are almost the same color as my skin lol. So I am sure from a distance it looks like I am floating in the air. Went to the beach 3 times this week. So I am more tanned than usual I think. Which is awesome. I look Brazilian haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones