Sunday, March 6, 2011

Us against the world

Free People-  top & feather necklace. Forever 21- ring and shorts. Steve Madden boots. Target shoes. Lucky Brand earrings, beaded necklaces, bracelets, bag & gold/silver ring. Ray Ban shades. Vintage ring. Mr Kate-ear cuffs... Phew

     Did my weekly trip to the Fairfax flea market. Lots of goodies as always. After that, went to walk around Melrose and check out the thrift stores. Ahh, I had to resist so many things. It seems like in all my pictures with my dog, Gypsy, she is looking everywhere BUT the camera.
    The picture of the Sierra Bonita street sign was taken by my "photographer" Jessica because every time I pass that street I say it aloud... It was actually named after me, Sierra... lol I wish. I want that sign in my room, on my wall. I'm a little bummed out right now because I missed out on bidding not one... but TWO items on eBay today. A awesome ring that I have been waiting for forever and a pair of Jeffrey Campbell's that sold out a couple years ago. Obsessions obsessions....


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones