Thursday, March 10, 2011

"I get from my mama"

Vintage lace top. Target pants. Lucky Brand- scarf, earrings, necklace and clogs.  Rings from flea market
   Sunny today, as you can see from my facial expressions on the pictures. I love this lace shirt... My mom gave t to me a few months ago- it was hers. This is also my favorite scarf. Its so colorful. Today I'm a little bummed out because I lost while bidding on the perfect leather jacket on eBay. Mom says I have problems- shopping problems that is. I say "I get it from my mama!" haha

2 comments:

  1. i loveee your hair! and this long scarf. my mom tries to say the same... hey, at least you're scamming ebay and staying original!

    following!
    xx
    www.theleatherweather.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love your blog. Now following. Hope you'll follow me back.


    Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot.
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete