Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Take me for what I am

Target-maxi skirt(pulled up as dress). World market-scarf. Lucky Brand-platforms, earrings, necklace
Vintage-fringe belt. Free People- rings. Silbilia- bangles. Leather cuff made by me :-)
  These is something so fun about a scarf. Certainly spiced up this outfit. I love this one because of it's bright color. This was my mom's scarf originally... then I took it from her. She bought it from the World Market- which I adore. The World Market always has some many great accessories, among other things. I am wearing a skirt that I got from Target, but since it was such a warm day, I just threw it on and pulled it all the way up to make it look like this tube dress. Maxi skirts are so versatile.

4 comments:

  1. love the pop of blue! :)

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful. I love that scarf! Thanks for your comment btw :) Great blog! xx


    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the dress...you are very diverse with your style..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute clogs!

    http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones