Saturday, March 5, 2011

Silly Rabbit...tricks are for kids


Blazer- Charlotte Russ. Dress-Billabong. Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell. Thigh high socks- Target. Clutch- We the Free
Lucky Brand- earrings & necklaces. Rings- Forever 21, Lucky Brand, vintage. Bracelets- Lucky Brand, Stamp & vintage
  
My title today is more randome than usual. It just pop in my head. Today was a little warm so I wanted to ear a dress, since it feels like I haven't wore one in a while. I really loved this dress because of the pattern. I am a sucker for any print that has a native or tribal pattern. I actually got it really cheap at TJMaxx. The blazer is at least 5 years old.  Feels like I am running out of rings because I keep selling my stuff on eBay... So I am excited about the new Free People catalog that should be here any day... Gonna stack up on some jewelry once I get it and hopefully at the flea market tomorrow. Keep ya updated

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones