Friday, February 25, 2011

Ruffle me up

Free People dress & earrings. Lucky Brand necklace- ring & gold bracelets
Bangles and leather cuff- vintage. Wedge shoes- Steve Madden
  Its really cold outside and might even rain today so I was just playing around inside today with my guitar. I put on this dress just for fun... I would dare walk out in it with this weather. Well, unless I had somewhere to specatular to go. I'm really digging this dress. It's very comfy and stretchy. I imagine it would look super hott with some boots.   

1 comment:

  1. hi beautiful!! that dress is really pretty! are you a musician? you look great in here!

    you are very welcome to visit! If you like we can follow each other!
    thelilacrose.blogspot.com

    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones