Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I want you... I want you so bad it hurts

Daughters of Revolution dress from FreePeople.com. Have been wanting this for months. It is so sexy and funky


Sabrina Tach fringe purse. She makes these by hand and can be special ordered. You can find her at Etsy.com. Everywhere else I have looked online is sold out.  I am selling a few of my purses to get this one. It has the perfect amount of fringe...

"As Is" crop top from Planet Blue


Mesh Free People skirt. I guess it is very similar to the Daughters of Revolution dress... but I need them both. Plus I like this look.

                         American Gold side cut out dress from Planet Blue. So elegant but edgy.
Doma cropped leather jacket - picture from Free People. Doma is my favorite brand to get leather jackets. I love distressed leather and they are experts at it... This is also one of my favorite Free People models. I love her look

Shakuhachi lace shoes. They remind me of the Ann Demeulemeester lace boots, but are sooo much cheaper

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones