Saturday, February 26, 2011

Puppy Pow Wow


Free People- coat, shirt. Xilheration shirt. Lucky Brand purse, earrings, necklaces & bracelets. Vintage rings. Jeffrey Campbell boots. Mr Kate ear cuffs
 Today was really fun. I heard on the Free People blog that they were having a "Puppy Pow Wow" at the Topanga store in Woodland Hills, CA. I of course had to go. The deal was- If you came in the store to take a gander at their new spring items with your dog then the dog gets a doggy bag full of treats and a toy. Plus they take a picture of you and your pooch and send it to you in the mail (or you can pick it up). Very fun.  Ahhh, I wanted to buy everything in the store! You can see me and Gypsy (my dog) in front of the Free People store on the 2nd and 5th picture. I'm holding the doggie bag they gave me. And they wrapped like a shreded piece of a Free People bag around her neck which I think looks pretty cool- like a scarf.  They have a super hippie looking bike in the front with a basket. We put her in the basket, but she wouldn't look at the camera for a second. I'm excited to see the picture they took of us in the store :-) I'm definitely going to post it up once i see it... After that I took, Gypsy, to the doggie park in Encino for being such a trooper.

1 comment:

  1. awwww your dog is so adorable!!! cute post :)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones