Monday, May 2, 2011

I like being in control of you

Hinge jean vest. D'Closet lace skirt. Mossimo shirt. Ray Ban shades. Free People feather necklace, rings. Lucky Brand necklace. Made her Think ring. Vintage bangles. Forever 21 feather earrings

                      Pictures from yesterday on Melrose. Just came from the Fairfax Trading Post. Really hard not to go into debt while in the Hollywood area....especially while on Melrose. Some of my favorite vintage stores there. I have been going crazy over all platform shoes. So I need them in every color and style to be satisfied. Also I have been dying over all types of maxi skirts. Need more rings and arm candy immediately! I have such a long list of things that I want...it would be a never ending list

6 comments:

  1. Yeah...I spent waaaay too much money at the Fairfax Trading Post. Yikes. Awesome skirt! xo

    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh mah god! I looove your skirt so much!! wow!!! I have been drooling over black lace bell bottoms. this skirt is so nice :)


    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that skirt! beautiful :)

    xo galmeetsglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is GORGEOUS! I love vintage stores too & I'm obsessed with maxi skirt too this season! Thanks for your sweet comment! Can't wait to see what you are wearing & buying this season, sounds promising :) Following you!

    http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful outfit and dress. (:
    i love your hair.


    check out my blog. (: http://sailwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great skirt hun! Perfect layering piece for the crazy weather we're getting here in SoCal! One day hot, another day scorching...You still look cool and fab tho! Happy Hump Day!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones