Thursday, November 17, 2011

I can see through you

Free People slip/dress. Doma leather jacket. Steve Madden boots
 Was going to go out last night but didn't.  I wish I had more masculine boots. I sold so many of my boots because they just weren't satisfying. You know? Some big manly boots would have really finished this outfit. I decided not to buy things that don't tug at my heart from now on. I think that everything that I do from now on should be only if it tugs at my heart. That would make things more satisfying, I guess. I wore under my slip a gold bikini that I kinda like. Besides being dress crazy lately I have also been boot crazy. I am going to post up my recent obsessions of boots.  Haha the last picture I was showing my shiny butt

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones