Thursday, June 2, 2011

Come see my show!

    Finally it's here! I have been in rehearsals for a few weeks now getting ready for the show "Vampire Masquerade". Starting this Friday, June 3rd. It is in Hollywood on La Brea, between Hollywood Blvd and Sunset. It is a small studio that can be easily missed. Above the laundry mat. Street parking is safe all over (even around the corner) EVERYONE IS INVITED! Come enjoy and refreshing theatre show. It should be fun. Bring your friends! Friday's the next for weeks. The four following weekends we will be showing on Saturday's. Any questions? Just email me- GypsyMadness@gmail.com. Hope to see you there

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go but I live a bit too far :) GOOD LUCK with the show!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones